- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to set CLASSPATH variable for JDK?
Assuming you have stored your Java programs in c:\myprograms\ directory −
Right-click on 'My Computer' and select 'Properties'.
Click the 'Environment variables' button under the 'Advanced' tab.
Now, add the 'CLASSPath' variable and set the path to the c:\myprograms\'.
- How to Set PATH and CLASSPATH in Java?
- How to Set Temporary Path of JDK in Windows?
- How to Set Permanent Path of JDK in Windows?
- How to install JDK in Windows and set up the environment variables?
- How to set a global variable in Postman?
- How to set different auto-increment ids for two tables with a user-defined variable?
- How to set python environment variable PYTHONPATH on Linux?
- How to set python environment variable PYTHONPATH on Mac?
- How to set python environment variable PYTHONPATH on Windows?
- How to set the environmental variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH in Linux?
- How to set the GOPATH environment variable on Ubuntu?
- Get ClassPath from RuntimeMXBean in Java
- How to set the coefficient of one variable to 1 for logistic regression model in R?\n
- How to change the position of axes titles to top for X-variable and to right for Y-variable in R?
- What is Java Development Kit (JDK)?