- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to replicate a string for a specified number of times in MySQL?
With the help of MySQL REPEAT() function, we can replicate a string for a specified number of times.
- Str is the string which is to be replicated for a specified number of times.
- No. is the numerical value which indicates that how many times the string would be repeated.
mysql> Select REPEAT('#*',5); +----------------+ | REPEAT('#*',5) | +----------------+ | #*#*#*#*#* | +----------------+ 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
- How to repeat a string for a specified number of times in Golang?
- How to return a string repeated N number of times in C#?
- Which MySQL function returns a specified number of characters of a string as output?
- C++ program to concatenate a string given number of times?
- Concatenate a string given number of times in C++ programming
- Get count of how many times a string appears in a MySQL column?
- How can we retrieve the length of a specified string in MySQL?
- How to repeat a simulation to a fixed number of times in R?
- How it is possible in MySQL to find a string of specified pattern within another string?
- How to replicate a matrix by rows in R?
- How to create a data frame in R with repeated rows by a sequence of number of times or by a fixed number of times?
- How to replicate a vector to create matrix in R?