- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to overload python ternary operator?
The ternary operator cannot be overloaded. Though you can wrap it up in a lambda/function and use it. For
result = lambda x: 1 if x < 3 else 10 print(result(2)) print(result(1000))
This will give the output −
- Ternary Operator in Python?
- How can we use Python Ternary Operator Without else?
- Does Python have a ternary conditional operator?
- C++ program to overload extraction operator
- How Ternary operator in PowerShell Works?
- How to implement ternary conditional operator in MySQL?
- Ternary Operator in C#
- C/C++ Ternary Operator
- Java Ternary Operator Examples
- Ternary Operator in Java
- How do I overload the  operator in C#?
- Overload unary minus operator in C++?
- Conditional ternary operator ( ?: ) in C++
- Ternary Operator in Dart Programming