- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to open a binary file in append mode with Python?
"Binary" files are any files where the format isn't made up of readable characters. Binary files can range from image files like GIFs, audio files like MP3s or binary document formats like Word or PDF. To open files in binary append mode, when specifying a mode, add 'ab' to it.
f = open('my_file.mp3', 'ab') file_content = f.read() f.close()
Above code opens my_file.mp3 in binary append mode and stores the file content in file_content variable.
- How to open a file in append mode with Python?
- How to open a file in binary mode with Python?
- How to open a binary file in read and write mode with Python?
- How to open a file in read and write mode with Python?
- How do you append to a file with Python?
- How to open a file to write in Python?
- How to open a file just to read in python?
- How to change the mode of a file using Python?
- How to append data to a file in Java?
- How can I open a VDS file with three js?
- How to get the current open file line in Python?
- How to open a file in the same directory as a Python script?
- How to append text to a text file in C++?
- How to open a plain text file in C#?
- How to open a plain text file in Java?