- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You can try to run the following code to get the number of Internet host ports on the current page. Browsers would how 0 or even nothing, for default port number −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <script> document.write("Port: " + window.location.port); </script> </body> </html>
- How to get the port number of the processes using PowerShell?
- How to get the current date and time from the internet in Android using Kotlin?
- How to get current internet connection type in android?
- How to get the total number of checkboxes in a page using Selenium?
- Getting the URL of the current page using Selenium WebDriver.
- How to get the name of the current executable in C#?
- Get the HashCode for the current UInt64 instance in C#
- Get the HashCode for the current UInt32 instance in C#