- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
<html> <body> <p id="pathname"></p> <script> document.getElementById("pathname").innerHTML = "Page path is: " + window.location.pathname; </script> </body> </html>
Page path is: /cg/assets/jgCOmn.php
It is common that any site will start with https://. It is nothing but the protocol of a site. This protocol defines how messages are formatted and transmitted, and what actions Web servers and browsers should take in response to various commands.
<html> <body> <p id="protoname"></p> <script> document.getElementById("protoname").innerHTML = "Protocol name is: " + window.location.protocol; </script> </body> </html>
The page protocol is: https:
- How to get the web page contents from a WebView in Android?
- Difference Between Web page and Website
- Getting the URL of the current page using Selenium WebDriver.
- Python Program to crawl a web page and get most frequent words
- How to get the title and URL of the page in Selenium with python?
- What is the Page rank algorithm in web mining?
- How to play sound file in a web-page in the background?
- How to add background music to your web page?
- How to add Google Charts to your web page?
- Customize links using the active class to indicate the current page
- How to scroll down the page till page end in the Selenium WebDriver?