- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to get first day of the week using Python?
You can use the calender module to get the first day of the week using Python. The calender module has a special function, firstweekday(), that returns the current setting for the weekday to start each week.
import calendar print(calendar.firstweekday()) calendar.setfirstweekday(2) print(calendar.firstweekday())
This will give the output −
- How to get first day of week in PHP?
- How to set the first day of each week to weekday using Python?
- Get the week number in MySQL for day of week?
- How to get beginning of the first day of this week from timestamp in Android sqlite?
- Python Pandas - Get the Day of the week the period lies in
- Python Pandas - Get the day of the week from the PeriodIndex object
- C# Program to get current day of week
- Get Day Number of Week in Java
- How to set the first day of the week in sap.m.DatePicker's calendar?
- Java Program to get the day of the week from GregorianCalendar
- How to get day of month, day of year and day of week in android using offset date time API class?
- Java Program to get day of week as string
- Day of the Week in C++
- Java Program to get day of week for the last day of each month in 2019