- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You can try to run the following code to learn how to display the text visible −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <form id = "myForm"> <button id = "btn" type = "button">My Button</button> </form> <script> var str = document.getElementById("btn").innerHTML; document.write("Button text: "+str); </script> </body> </html>
- How to add Visible On click Button in HTML Code ?
- How do I display only the visible text with jQuery?
- How to identify elements based on text visible on page in Selenium?
- How to go through all text fields with the "Next" Button on the iPhone/iOS Keyboard?
- How to change Tkinter label text on button press?