- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to emulate a do-while loop in Python?
Python doesn't have an equivalent of do-while loop as in C/C++ or Java. The essence of do-while loop is that the looping condition is verified at the end of looping body. This feature can be emulated by following Python code −
condition=True x=0 while condition==True: x=x+1 print (x) if x>=5: condition=False
The output is as follows −
1 2 3 4 5
- How to use C# do while loop?
- do…while loop vs. while loop in C/C++
- Do-while loop in Arduino
- How to convert a Python for loop to while loop?
- Difference Between while and do-while Loop
- Java do-while loop example
- Java infinite do-while loop
- Why there is not do...while loop in Python?
- Python - How to convert this while loop to for loop?
- What are the differences between while loop and do-while loop in Java?
- How to use ‘do while loop’ in Java?
- How does Python while loop work?
- How do we use continue statement in a while loop in C#?
- How do we use a break statement in while loop in C#?