- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
To define the number of nodes in a node list, use the length property.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <p>Demo Text1</p> <p id = "pid"></p> <script> var myLen = document.querySelectorAll("p"); document.getElementById("pid").innerHTML = "This document has " + myLen.length + " paragraph tags."; </script> </body> </html>
- How to define a definition list in HTML?
- Golang Program to count the number of nodes in a linked list.
- How do we define the start of a term in a definition list in HTML?
- Python program to create a doubly linked list of n nodes and count the number of nodes
- Python program to create a Circular Linked List of N nodes and count the number of nodes
- Golang program to count the number of nodes in a doubly linked list.
- Get the number of siblings of a node in JTree with Java