- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
23 Lectures 8 hours
To debug CSS/JavaSript hover issues, you need to follow the below-given steps,
- Press F12 to open Inspect Element, in Firefox.
- In the DOM view right-click the element, and
- Select :hover, :active or :focus at the bottom of the context menu
The following screenshot shows how to debug hover issues −
- How to debug and log PHP OPcache Issues
- How to add transition on hover with CSS?
- Role of CSS :hover Selector
- How to create image overlay hover effect with CSS?
- How to display an element on hover with CSS?
- How to create image overlay hover slide effects with CSS?
- How to zoom/scale an element on hover with CSS?