- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <p id = "test"></p> <script> var dept = new Object(); dept.employee = "Amit"; dept.department = "Technical"; dept.technology ="Java"; document.getElementById("test").innerHTML = dept.employee + " is working on " + dept.technology + " technology."; </script> </body> </html>
Amit is working on Java technology.
- Create class Objects in Java using new operator
- How to create instance Objects using __init__ in Python?
- How to create a new local group using PowerShell?
- How to create a new Azure resource group using PowerShell?
- Difference between "new operator" and "operator new" in C++?
- Placement new operator in C++