- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to connect to an SAP module?
You can create RFC function module and then call this function module from outside. You can create RFC using T-Code SE37
You can use the following link to know more about using RFC function module:
This tells about how you can create an FM in SE37 in Target system enabling Remote-Function Enabled and using attributes of FM.
To create an RFC connection, you need to use T-Code: SM59 mentioning Username and Password.
Another link that you can refer which tells about creating RFC and Remote-enabled FM and call from another SAP system using ABAP Program:
- How to connect to SAP database using ODBC driver
- Using SAP JCO to connect SAP server to JAVA application
- Using JCo to connect SAP with Android
- Connect to SAP system from C# application
- Where to define an associated type in SAP function module?
- Best way to connect to SAP system from JAVA
- Information required to connect MS Excel to SAP HANA
- Connect to dynamic URL within OData in SAP project
- Length of XSTRING variable from an SAP function module.
- How to connect Java to MySQL?
- How to connect to an SQLite database using a JDBC program?
- How to connect to an already open browser using Selenium Webdriver?
- How do we connect SAP Business One with Ubercart?
- How to delete an installed module in Python?
- Calling an ABAP Function Module using Python script to put data in SAP HANA