- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to check if a character is upper-case in Python?
To check if a character is upper-case, we can simply use isupper() function call on the said character.
print( 'Z'.isupper()) print( 'u'.isupper())
We can also check it using range based if conditions.
def check_upper(c): if c >= 'A' and c <= 'Z': return True else: return False print check_upper('A') print check_upper('a')
This will give us the output:
- How to check if a string contains only upper case letters in Python?
- Java Program to check whether the entered character a digit, white space, lower case or upper case character
- How to check if a character in a string is a letter in Python?
- C# Program to check if a character is a whitespace character
- Program to check if matrix is upper triangular in C++
- Check if a character is alphanumeric in Arduino
- Check if a character is printable in Arduino
- How to convert Lower case to Upper Case using C#?
- How to convert Upper case to Lower Case using C#?
- Convert a C++ String to Upper Case
- Converting to upper case in Java.
- How to check if a string contains only lower case letters in Python?
- MySQL Query to change lower case to upper case?
- Check if a character is Space/Whitespace in Arduino
- How to check if a given character is a number/letter in Java?