- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to add an audio player to an HTML webpage?
The HTML <audio> element is used to add audio to web page. To add an audio player, add the controls attribute.
The following three audio formats are supported in HTML − MP3, Wav, and Ogg.
You can try to run the following code to add an audio player to an HTML web page
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML audio Tag</title> </head> <body> <p>Click on Play button...</p> <p>(Song: Kalimba which is provided as a Sample Music in Windows)</p> <audio controls> <source src = "/html/Kalimba.mp3" type = "audio/mpeg"> </audio> </body> </html>
- How to embed youtube as an audio player?
- MediaPlayer class to implement a basic Audio Player in an Android App
- How to Generate a PDF from an HTML Webpage?
- MediaPlayer class to implement a basic Audio Player in an Android Kotlin app?
- How to display multiple outputs on an HTML webpage using PowerShell?
- How to add an address element in HTML?
- How to add an inline layer in HTML?
- How to add an unordered list in HTML?
- How to use an image in a webpage?
- How to add CSS rules into an HTML document
- How to add display:none in an HTML element using jQuery?
- How to add a parameter for an object in HTML?
- How to embed an interactive Matplotlib plot on a webpage?