- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How is Java different from C++? Compare both of them.
Following are the key differences between C++ and Java.
Java is platform independent whereas C++ is not.
Everything should be class in Java. No global function. No global data. No structs, no union.
There is no scope resolution operator :: in java.
Objects can only be created using new operator in java.
No preprocessor like macros in java.
Primitive data types in java are guaranteed to be initialized in java.
Packages instead of namespaces.
No destructors in objects.
No default arguments.
No goto statements.
No templates or parameterized types.
No inline methods.
No multiple inheritance.
No operator overloading.
- How to compare different financial plans?
- Compare Two Different Files Line by Line in Java
- How to select different values from same column and display them in different columns with MySQL?
- How C# ASP.NET Core Middleware is different from HttpModule?
- Xylem is composed of four different types of elements. Explain them.
- How to compare attributes of different objects in MongoDB object array?
- Code valid in both C and C++ but produce different output
- How to remove NA’s from an R data frame that contains them at different places?
- How to combine date and time from different MySQL columns to compare with the entire DateTime?
- How is the branch of kinematics different from mechanics?
- How to compare time in different time zones in Python?
- How can you compare and Install different Python GUI frameworks?
- An algae and a fish living in a pond are related to each other as both of them live in the same aquatic habitat (pond). How are they different from each other?
- Collect different types of seeds and put them in small bags. Label them.
- How is pseudo dementia different from dementia?