- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can we print multiple blank lines in python?
We can print multiple blank lines in python by using the \n character the number of times we need a blank line. For example, If you need 5 blank lines, you can use −
Python 2.x: print "\n\n\n\n\n" Python 3.x: print("\n\n\n\n\n")
You can use features like repetition operator in python to make this easier. For example,
Python 2.x: print "\n" * 5 Python 3.x: print("\n" * 5)
All of these commands will print 5 blank lines on the STDOUT.
- How to print multiple blank lines in C#?
- How can we combine multiple print statements per line in Python?
- How can multiple lines be visualized using Bokeh Python?
- How we can bundle multiple python modules?
- How do we use file.readlines() to read multiple lines using Python?
- Can we initialize blank final variable in Java
- How we can extend multiple Python classes in inheritance?
- How we can split Python class into multiple files?
- How to print a blank line in C#?
- How to match pattern over multiple lines in Python?
- How can we do Python operator overloading with multiple operands?
- How we can break a string with multiple delimiters in Python?
- How to write multiple lines in text file using Python?
- How can we do the basic print formatting for Python numbers?
- In MySQL, how we can write Multiple-line statement?