- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can it be possible to invert a string in MySQL?
MySQL REVERSE() function make it possible to invert a string. Its syntax is as follows −
Here, STR is a string which we want to invert.
mysql> Select REVERSE('MySQL'); +------------------+ | REVERSE('MySQL') | +------------------+ | LQSyM | +------------------+ 1 row in set (0.05 sec)
- How it is possible in MySQL to find a string of specified pattern within another string?
- In MySQL, how it can be possible to specify a sort order using a column that is not retrieved by the query?
- Can we select row by DATEPART() in MySQL? Is it possible?
- How can it be possible to add 3 months interval in a MySQL date without using the word ‘Months’ with interval?
- How many digits should be there in string or number so that it can be specified as a date value by MySQL?
- Is it possible to calculate a correlation in a MySQL query?
- How is it possible for a MySQL trigger to execute multiple statements?
- Is it necessary to select the database each time we begin a MySQL session? How can it be done?
- Is it possible to have a function-based index in MySQL?
- All possible strings of any length that can be formed from a given string?
- How to invert case for all letters in a string in Python?
- How is it possible in MySQL to find the location of the first occurrence of a substring in a string?
- Is it possible to synchronize the string type in Java?
- How is it possible to enter multiple MySQL statements on a single line?
- In the future, will it be possible for robots to develop feelings?