- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can I use SPACE() function along with MySQL’s column data?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
MySQL table’s column name can be used along with SPACE() function to add white spaces between two column, after or before a specified column. Following the example from the data of ‘Student’ table is used to demonstrate it.
mysql> Select Id, Space(8),Name from Student; +------+----------+---------+ | Id | Space(8) | Name | +------+----------+---------+ | 1 | | Gaurav | | 2 | | Aarav | | 15 | | Harshit | | 20 | | Gaurav | | 21 | | Yashraj | +------+----------+---------+ 5 rows in set (0.00 sec)
In the above example, 8 white spaces have been added as a column between two columns.
- How can we use MySQL REVERSE() function on column’s data along with WHERE clause?
- How can I use SPACE() function with MySQL WHERE clause?
- How can I use another MySQL function/s with REPEAT() function?
- How can we use MySQL POWER() function with the column’s data values?
- How to use REPLACE() function with column’s data of MySQL table?
- How can I use MySQL INTERVAL() function with a column of a table?
- How can I modify an existing MySQL column’s data type?
- How can I modify an existing column's data type?
- Can we use IFNULL along with MySQL ORDER BY?
- How can I use MySQL OCTET_LENGTH() function to count the number of characters stored in a data column?
- How can we use MySQL EXPORT_SET() function with column of a table?
- How can I get the output based on comparison done with column’s name using MySQL IN() function?
- How can I use MySQL IF() function within SELECT statement?
- How MySQL evaluates if I store date along with time value in a column having DATE data type?
- How can I clone/duplicate the table along with its data, trigger and indexes?