- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can I start MySQL Server?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
There are following two methods to start MySQL server −
Using Command Line
We need to run ‘mysqld’ program to run MySQL server. It can be started using the command line with the help of the following command −
We will see nothing after entering the ‘mysqld’ command because it will not print any message in the command window. We should have to trust that MySQL server is running now.
Using file explorer window
We can also start MySQL server by double-clicking the file \mysql\bin\mysqld.exe on our computer.
- How can I shutdown MySQL Server?
- How can I check the version of MySQL Server?
- How can I check the status of MySQL Server?
- How can I know whether MySQL Server is alive or not?
- How can we start MySQL event scheduler?
- How can I manage the start position of searching in MySQL LOCATE() function?
- How can I start writing or editing for Wikipedia?
- How can I handle Server-Sent Events in HTML5?
- How can a user start new MySQL transaction?
- How can we perform START transactions inside MySQL stored procedure?
- How can we create user accounts in MySQL database server?
- How can we get “MySQL server-side help”?
- How do I find out the default server character set in MySQL?
- How can I merge two MySQL tables?
- How can I delete MySQL temporary table?