- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can I represent immutable vectors in Python?
You can use tuples to represent immutable vectors in Python. Tuples are immutable data structures that behave like a list but maintain order and are faster than lists.
myVec = (10, 15, 21) myVec = 10
This will produce an error as tuples can't be mutated.
- How can I represent python tuple in JSON format?
- How can I represent an infinite number in Python?
- How can we change the id of an immutable string in Python?
- Python tuples are immutable then how we can add values to them?
- How can text data be embedded into dimensional vectors using Python?
- What is immutable in Python?
- How to implement immutable Data structures in Python?
- How can I use Multiple-tuple in Python?
- How I can dynamically import Python module?
- How can I do Python Tuple Slicing?
- How to plot vectors in Python using Matplotlib?
- Which data types are immutable in Python?
- Difference between mutable and immutable in python?
- How can I make a time delay in Python?
- How can I do "cd" in Python?