- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain Java Virtual Machine (JVM) Architecture
Classloader − Loads the class file into the JVM.
Class Area − Storage areas for a class elements structure like fields, method data, code of method etc.
Heap − Runtime storage allocation for objects.
Stack − Storage for local variables and partial results. A stack contains frames and allocates one for each thread. Once a thread gets completed, this frame also gets destroyed. It also plays roles in method invocation and returns.
PC Registers − Program Counter Registers contains the address of an instruction that JVM is currently executing.
Execution Engine − It has a virtual processor, interpreter to interpret bytecode instructions one by one and a JIT, just in time compiler.
Native method stack − It contains all the native methods used by the application.
- What is JVM, Java virtual machine?
- What is Java Virtual Machine (JVM)?
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM) Stack Area
- Explain Java Virtual Machine's Internal Architecture
- Display the amount of free memory in the Java Virtual Machine
- Explain the architecture of Java Swing in Java?
- How is Docker different from a Virtual Machine?
- How to change/increase the heap size of the Java Virtual Machine in Java?
- Java (JVM) memory model
- Java (JVM) Memory Types
- Verification in Java (JVM)
- Explain the ODBC architecture?
- How to Create/Add a New Virtual Disk for an Existing Linux Virtual Machine
- JVM shutdown hook in Java
- Explain the architecture of JDBC?