- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Effects and animations with Google Maps markers in HTML5
37 Lectures 5 hours
There is no way to fade markers through API.
However, markers can be simulated by creating Custom Overlay.
In order to create effects or animations over Google Maps markers, we need a custom overlay.
The marker can be added to map and it surely makes optimized: false option
var newmarkerimg= $('#map_canvas img[src*="iconmarker "][class!="imageadjust "]');
- How to use HTML5 GeoLocation API with Google Maps?
- How to show current location using HTML5 Geolocation with Google Maps?
- Why Google embedded Map Makers inside Google Maps?
- How to Add Google Maps to a Website?
- Get a google map image of specified location using Google Static Maps API in Python
- Call Whole World Through New Android’s Google Maps
- Saving scatterplot animations with matplotlib
- Enhance real-time performance on HTML5 canvas effects
- Style unordered lists markers with CSS
- Change column-width property with CSS Animations
- How to work with Maps in Kotlin?
- HTML5 Canvas & z-index issue in Google Chrome
- Working with CSS3 Filter Effects
- Change column-rule-width property with CSS Animations