- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Create a padded grey box with rounded corners in Bootstrap
Use the .jumbotron class to create a padded grey box with rounded corners.
You can try to run the following code to implement .jumbotron class in Bootstrap.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Bootstrap Example</title> <link href = "/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel = "stylesheet"> <script src = "/scripts/jquery.min.js"></script> <script src = "/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script> </head> <body> <div class = "container"> <div class = "jumbotron"> <h1>Welcome to my website.</h1> <p>This is demo text.</p> <p> <a class = "btn btn-default btn-sm" role = "button">More</a> </p> </div> </div> </body> </html>
- Related Articles
- How to create EditText with rounded corners in Android?
- How do I create a listView with rounded corners in Android?
- How do I create a TableView with rounded corners in iOS?
- How to create CSS3 Rounded Corners?
- Add right rounded corners to an element in Bootstrap
- Add left rounded corners to an element in Bootstrap
- Add bottom rounded corners to an element in Bootstrap 4
- Add top rounded corners to an element in Bootstrap 4
- Get Bootstrap Jumbotron of full width and without rounded corners
- CSS3 Rounded corners
- Create an alert message box with Bootstrap
- How to add rounded corners to a button with CSS?
- How to make custom dialog with rounded corners in android?
- What is a Grey Box Testing?
- Create a light-blue alert box that indicates some information with Bootstrap