- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Concatenate 2 strings in ABAP without using CONCATENATE function
In ABAP you can use && sign to concatenate variables as below
hello TYPE string, world TYPE string, helloworld TYPE string. hello = 'hello'. world = 'world'. helloworld = hello && world.
If you want to concatenate strings directly, you can use
helloworld = 'hello' && 'world'.
If you want to keep space in between, you would require ` symbol as below
helloworld = hello && ` and ` && world
- Related Articles
- Concatenate strings in Arduino
- How to concatenate two strings using Java?
- Concatenate Multiple Strings in Java.
- How can we concatenate two strings using jQuery?
- How to concatenate strings in R?
- Can MySQL concatenate strings with ||?
- Different ways to concatenate Strings in Java
- How to concatenate two strings in C#?
- How to concatenate two strings in Python?
- Python – Concatenate Strings in the Given Order
- How to concatenate two strings in Golang?
- How to correctly concatenate strings in Kotlin?
- How do I concatenate strings in Swift?
- C++ Program to Concatenate Two Strings