- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Checking active process in SAP system and which code is running
There are a couple of Transactions- SM66 and SM50 that can be used for your requirement.
The transaction SM66 is used to see all the active processes on the current system. You can choose a particular process you want to monitor by clicking on “process” and then click the “debugging” button.
The Transaction SM50 shows only the process running on a current application server in which you are logged. To monitor your program, select “Administration”, then “program” and then debugging option.
You would require finding out the process in which your program is running. This can be done by looking the detail of the process.
Following shows Transaction code SM50 Process Overview screen of Application Server −
- Running T-code me51n again in SAP system throws an error
- Checking currently active data backup in SAP HANA
- Checking System limits in SAP HANA
- While changing Partner number, VBA code keeps running while interacting with SAP system
- Checking object dependency in SAP HANA system
- Checking performance of SAP HANA system
- Checking version of SAP HANA system
- Checking XS Engine service in SAP HANA system
- Checking list of system schema in SAP HANA
- Checking existing password policy of SAP HANA system
- Displaying Source code of RFC in SAP system
- Accessing Source code of SAP Transport without using SAP system
- Using SAP T-code SM37 to check background jobs in SAP system
- Differentiate between Transaction code SE01, SE09, and SE10 in SAP ECC system?
- Displaying T-code description and T-code field in Output ALV of report SM20 in SAP system