- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Change no data text for Search in SAPUI5
You just need to use the noDataText property to sort out your requirement.
You have two options, either you can change in controller or you can change in the XML.
Call the setNoDataText method in the init method
this.byId(“<Your Id>”).setNoDataText(“<Your custom text>”)
Add the noDataText property in the XML
<List noDataText="<Custom text>" />
- Search for text between delimiters in MySQL?
- Create an index for text search in MongoDB
- Search for a string within text column in MySQL?
- Search for a text in MongoDBs Double Nested Array?
- Set search feature in MySQL for full text searching
- Performing text data analysis and Search capability in SAP HANA
- Rows with no data are visible after applying search in grid SAP UI5
- Implement Text search in MongoDB
- How to change a text value in an R data frame?
- How to change text font for JLabel with HTML in Java?
- Perform MongoDB full text search
- Getting data in SAPUI5 application from backend tables in NetWeaver
- C++ Program to Implement the String Search Algorithm for Short Text Sizes
- MySQL query for text search with LIKE and OR to fetch records