- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Advantages of using SAP S/4 HANA over SAP ERP
SAP S/4 HANA is based on installation options which are provided by HANA and it includes on premise deployment, cloud based deployment or Hybrid deployment model.
Following are the advantages of using SAP S/4 HANA −
SAP S/4 HANA takes advantages of HANA's multi tenancy feature, with this option we can run ECC and CRM or any other satellite system on one box. A typical ECC - CRM data transfer accounts for 60% of overall system load, with this multi tenancy option this data transfer load will go away.
Simplified Data models
SAP removed the redundant tables required for aggregates and indices. This leads us to fewer table to work upon, that means less table locks, less data to manipulate and better performance.
Guided procedures results in faster rollout and reduced learning curve for end users.
With SAP S/4 HANA SAP gave us the option to easily integrate with cloud applications like Ariba , SuccessFactor , Big Data and even IoT(internet of things). This leads us to faster and simplified integration.
Real time insight
With SAP S/4 HANA we got access to real time data insights which helps us in decision making, less efforts in planning, simulation, execution and prediction.
Less time to market
New customers can take advantage of prebuilt functionality and with minimal customization a new product or a business line can be plugged into the system.
Reduced TCO because of smaller IT landscape footprint, Simplified data models, faster rollouts, reduced learning curve and more productivity because of faster systems and guided procedures.
- Difference between SAP ERP and SAP S/4 HANA
- Advantages of using Column based tables in SAP HANA
- Using clients in SAP ERP
- What is SAP ERP system?
- Customizing SAP ERP industry specific
- Limitations of using SAP HANA 1.0
- Using aggregated in SAP HANA
- How to Learn SAP ERP System?
- Using SAP HANA Cockpit for HANA Administration
- Benefits of using SAP HANA database views
- Use of SAP Host Agent in SAP HANA
- Using parallel processing in SAP HANA
- Using temporary license in SAP HANA
- Using Analytic View in SAP HANA
- Using packages in SAP HANA studio