- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
8086 program to sort an integer array in ascending order
In this program we will see how to sort array elements in ascending order.
Write 8086 Assembly language program to sort the elements in a given array, which is starts from memory offset 501. The size of the series is stored at memory offset 500.
Here we are sorting the number in bubble sorting technique. In this sorting technique there will be n passes for n different numbers. In ith pass the ith largest element will be placed at the end. This is comparison based sort. We taking two consecutive numbers, compare them, and then swap them if the numbers are not in correct order. The following diagram is showing how the sorting is working.
- 8086 program to sort an integer array in descending order
- C program to sort an array in an ascending order
- Java Program to Sort Array list in an Ascending Order
- C program to sort an array of ten elements in an ascending order
- Python program to sort the elements of an array in ascending order
- How do you sort an array in C# in ascending order?
- How to sort Java array elements in ascending order?
- 8085 Program to perform selection sort in ascending order
- 8085 Program to perform bubble sort in ascending order
- How to sort an ArrayList in Java in ascending order?
- How to sort an ArrayList in Ascending Order in Java
- Java program to sort words of sentence in ascending order
- C# program to sort an array in descending order
- Java Program to sort an array in alphabetical order
- C program to sort an array in descending order