- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
8086 program to find the square root of a perfect square root number
In this program we will see how to find the square root of a perfect squared.
Write 8086 Assembly language program to find the square root of a perfect squared number. The number is stored at memory address 3000. Finally store the result at memory address 3002.
For the perfect square number starting from 0 we are performing square of it, then check whether it is same as the given number or not. If they are same then the current value will be the square root.
For a number 51H (81D), we will check 02, 12, 22, ….. , 92. After 92 it is 51H. So the 9 is square root.
- 8086 program to find Square Root of a number
- 8085 program to find square root of a number
- Check if a number is perfect square without finding square root in C++
- Java program to find the square root of a given number
- Babylonian method to find the square root
- Square and Square root in Arduino
- How to calculate square root of a number in Python?
- Get square root of a number using Math.sqrt in Java
- How to find the root mean square of a vector in R?
- How to find Square root of complex numbers in Python?
- C++ Program to count square root cube root and both in given range
- Guess Nearest Square Root in Python
- Fast inverse square root in C++