- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
8086 program to find sum of Even numbers in a given series
In this program we will see how to add even numbers in a given series
Write 8086 Assembly language program to add the even numbers stored in a given series starts from memory offset 501. The size of the series is stored at memory offset 500.
To do this task we are initializing the Source Index (SI) register to the starting address of the series. We are also taking the series size into CL. The CL will be used as counter. To store add we are using AL register. Initially set AL to 0. To check the number is even or odd, we have used TEST 01 instruction. This instruction performs ANDing with the data and 01H. So if the LSB is 0, the total result will be 0, otherwise it will be 1. When LSB is 0, it indicates that the number is even, then add them into one.
- 8086 program to find sum of odd numbers in a given series
- 8085 program to find the sum of series of even numbers
- 8086 program to generate AP series of n numbers
- 8086 program to generate G.P. series of n numbers
- 8086 program to find average of n numbers
- Java Program to Find Even Sum of Fibonacci Series till number N
- 8085 program to count total even numbers in series of 10 numbers
- Average of even numbers till a given even number?
- 8086 program to find sum of digits of 8 bit number
- 8085 program to find the sum of a series
- C++ Program to find sum of even factors of a number?
- Java Program to Find sum of even factors of a number
- PHP program to find the sum of odd numbers within a given range
- To find sum of even factors of a number in C++ Program?
- 8086 program to find the min value in a given array