- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
8086 program to determine squares of numbers in an array of n numbers
In this program we will see how to find the squares of n numbers stored in an array.
Write 8086 Assembly language program to calculate square of each numbers stored in an array of size n. The array size is stored at location offset 600, and Numbers are stored at 601 onwards.
To solve this problem, we are taking the size of the array into the CL register, and make CH = 00H for counting. Now from each location take the number into accumulator, to make square, we have to multiply it two times. so we are multiplying AL with AL. Thus the square is generated. After that it is again stored into memory location.
- 8086 program to determine cubes of numbers in an array of n numbers
- 8086 program to determine largest number in an array of n numbers
- 8086 program to find average of n numbers
- 8086 program to generate AP series of n numbers
- 8086 program to generate G.P. series of n numbers
- Average of Squares of n Natural Numbers?
- Sum of squares of first n natural numbers in C Program?
- C++ Program for Sum of squares of first n natural numbers?
- Python Program for Sum of squares of first n natural numbers
- Java Program to calculate Sum of squares of first n natural numbers
- Sum of squares of the first n even numbers in C Program
- 8085 program to search a number in an array of n numbers
- Average of Squares of Natural Numbers?
- 8086 program to determine product of corresponding elements of two array elements
- Sum of squares of Fibonacci numbers in C++