XML - Editors
XML Editor is a markup language editor. The XML documents can be edited or created using existing editors such as Notepad, WordPad, or any similar text editor. You can also find a professional XML editor online or for downloading, which has more powerful editing features such as −
- It automatically closes the tags that are left open.
- It strictly checks syntax.
- It highlights XML syntax with colour for increased readability.
- It helps you write a valid XML code.
- It provides automatic verification of XML documents against DTDs and Schemas.
Open Source XML Editors
Following are some open source XML editors −
Online XML Editor − This is a light weight XML editor which you can use online.
Xerlin − Xerlin is an open source XML editor for Java 2 platform released under an Apache license. It is a Java based XML modelling application, for creating and editing XML files easily.
CAM - Content Assembly Mechanism − CAM XML Editor tool comes with XML+JSON+SQL Open-XDX sponsored by Oracle.