Writing Your First Spy Thriller - Step By Step
Get started your first spy adventure - thrilling adventure awaits
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This is a short course that guides you through the ideas that you need to get that Spy Thriller written. Writing is fun, and writing a Spy Thriller is exciting. It can take you into worlds you only normally see in the movies. You too can write a Spy Story that will keep people turning the pages until the end. That’s when you write the series when the story gets too good to put down.
You can easily make your start here. The Four major Plot Types, are the Four-Story Elements that make up a blockbuster. Write fast, write hard.
What will you learn in this course:
- This course is for real beginners. Just starting out writing? Sure, this is for you because it will develop your ideas and skills at a pace you will be comfortable with.
- It's also for those who maybe want the chance to write in another Genre.
- For anyone wanting to write fiction, and unsure where to start.
- Another reason you should write a book is that it provides an opportunity for you to write and publish something on a subject that is important to you, and that you will have for the rest of your life.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Learning how to write your first Spy Thriller can be really exciting.
- It would be very useful to have a copy of Scrivener for Mac or Windows. It's my preferred writing tool, but any good word processor will be fine
- You don't need a lot of time to write. If you can grab an hour a day you will be doing well.
- Just ten minutes is all you need for one hundred words. That's ten sentences.
- I can help with lots of resources and am very happy to give feedback.
- You can express your creativity while sharing your message with others.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction Movie Trailer
- A Movie Trailer - Zoo Station 01:27 01:27
Introduction To The Course
The Four Elements
Developing The Plot
Plot Types Continued
The Premise Line
Robert ChalmersBad Design Is Not An Option
Robert is a prolific YouTube Creator, of Affinity Publisher, Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer (Serif) and Other Design software tutorials such as Pixlr. Robert is also a popular Author and Writer of SciFi, Romance, Thrillers and Pulp Fiction. He takes great delight in all the facets of Design and Art and writes for enjoyment and entertainment, and loves to explore other genres. Dragons of Sara Sara is a great fantasy story and Marriage in a Cold Climate is an old-fashioned drama set across the sprawling wastes of Siberia.
Look for the courses on How To Write a Romance, or even how to Write a Spy Thriller. If you are more interested in designing the covers for your own books, and putting them on Kindle or other platforms then you will find Robert has or is developing a course to cover that activity. If you have. particular design need, just let Robert know.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now