- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why TensorFlow is So Popular and Tensorflow Features
Tensorflow is an open-source Machine learning framework that helps develop models, train pre-trained models by providing high level APIs. TensorFlow is an end-to-end platform to easily build and deploy Machine Learning models. TensorFlow makes it easy for novices and experts to create machine learning models for cloud, desktop, mobile, and web.
Features of TensorFlow
Let us now see the features of TensorFlow that also explains why it is widely popular
Build and Train models easily
TensorFlow offers multiple levels of abstraction to make it quick for you to choose the correct one. Build and train models by using the high-level Keras API, which makes beginning with TensorFlow and machine learning easy. Eager execution lets immediate iteration and intuitive debugging. For large ML training tasks, use the Distribution Strategy API for distributed training on different hardware configurations without changing the model definition.
TensorFlow Serving is a flexible and high-performance serving system for machine learning models, designed for production environments. It runs ML models at production scale on the most advanced processors in the world, including Google's custom Tensor Processing Units (TPUs).
TensorFlow Extended (TFX) is an end-to-end platform for deploying production Machine Learning pipelines. If you need a full production ML pipeline, use the TensorFlow Extended
TensorFlow Lite is a mobile library for deploying models on mobile, microcontrollers and other edge devices. For running inference on mobile and edge devices, use TensorFlow Lite.
Build and train state-of-the-art models without sacrificing speed or performance. TensorFlow gives you the control with features like the Keras Functional API and Model Subclassing API for creation of complex topologies.
Ecosystem of powerful add-on libraries
TensorFlow also supports an ecosystem of powerful add-on libraries and models to experiment with, including Ragged Tensors, TensorFlow Probability, Tensor2Tensor and BERT.
Robust ML Production
TensorFlow brings a direct path to production. Even if it is on servers, edge devices, or the web, TensorFlow lets you train and deploy your model easily, irrespective what language or platform you use.
- Why Jira Software Became So Popular?
- What is SEO and why it is so popular in Local businesses?
- What is the holy book of Sikhism and why is it not so popular like Gita, Bible, and Quran?
- What is TensorFlow and how Keras work with TensorFlow to create Neural Networks?
- How can Tensorflow and Tensorflow text be used to tokenize string data?
- What is Keras with respect to Tensorflow?
- Why is the Indian monsoon so unpredictable?
- How can Tensorflow and pre-trained model be used to convert features into single prediction per image?
- Why is Rust Programming language loved so much?
- How can Tensorflow be used to export the model so that it can be used later?
- Why is it so difficult sometimes to say no?
- Why is that Air Conditioners consume so much electricity?
- Why String class is popular key in a HashMap in Java?
- Why is Python the most popular programming language among ML professionals?
- How can Tensorflow be used to extract features with the help of pre-trained model using Python?
- What is segmentation with respect to text data in Tensorflow?