- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is Steve Jobs considered as a role model for leaders?
404 - Page Not Found
We're sorry, but the page you were looking for doesn't exist.
Here are some useful links
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower." is one of the Steve Jobs famous Quotes. Steve Jobs is a great role model for many budding entrepreneurs, business people, and great leaders all over the world.
Steve has many innovations in his name. He is the co-founder of the Apple company and created one of the most popular, high tech phones in the world. He has started his own company at a very young age.
Steve Jobs has shown to the world how to dream and how to achieve your dreams even if there are many obstacles. Students should look up to him because he has proven that dream and perseverance make him a great role model.
Some of his famous quotes were −
"Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations."
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me."
Without him, the world wouldn't be how it is today!
- Why is river Ganga considered as sacred?
- Why Anger is considered as self-killer/destroyer?
- Why Dante is considered a great poet?
- Why do we have a different time zones and why GMT is considered as the standard?
- Why is Pablo Picasso considered a great artist?
- What are some funny memes about Steve Jobs and Bill Gates?
- Why are Capital Budgeting Decisions considered important for a firm?
- Why Lord Krishna is considered supreme god?
- What is the merger model and the factors considered?
- Why is iostream::eof inside a loop condition considered wrong?
- Why is Tulsi plant considered sacred in Hinduism?
- Why film stars make bad leaders in India?
- Why is Wealth Maximization considered superior to Profit Maximization?
- Why are women considered bad drivers?
- What is Testing as a Service (TaaS Model)?