- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is software testing a need today?
46 Lectures 3.5 hours
Software testing has become very important in our society because the world has grown very fast and we are not able to keep up with the world. The internet customers want their products to get implemented and developed and want to be updated faster than their competitors.
The customers want their products to have the latest software for better performances and for better efficiency rate. The customers want their software releases with new features and to be implemented in a shorter period of time because of the competition from the competitors. The customers don't like to work with defected software.
Software testing is very important because, if a product is to be released in the market in a lesser period of time, then the continuous releases will make the bugs get piled up in the software which leads to malfunctioning of the software. The model will have its own problems and due to the bugs in the software, it will lead to the bad user experience. This is where the importance of testing comes into the picture, and is very much required to save your product from being a huge failure in the market.
First, test your product before it's release and make sure that the software has no bugs. Once the product is thoroughly tested and ready, then you can release your product into the market.
Advantages of testing
Software testing is required for the effective performance of the application and effective performance of the product.
When software testing is done make sure that the testing fits the demands of the customer, the software needs to full fill all the satisfaction of the customer.
In today's competitive market the quality of the product should stay for a longer period of time and before the release of the product make sure all the requirements are met and if they are met, then you can release the product in the market.
Software testing is required to test out the defects present in the software and the errors which were developed in the development phases. Software testing needs to point out all the bugs and wipe out the bugs clean.
Software testing is required for the effective performance of the software and the performance of the product and how well is the product performing.
- What is Endurance Testing in Software Testing?
- What is Concurrency Testing in Software Testing?
- What is Domain Testing in Software Testing?
- What is Thread Testing in Software Testing?
- What is Stress Testing in Software Testing?
- What is Volume Testing in Software Testing?
- What is Interoperability Testing in Software Testing?
- What is Workflow Testing in Software Testing?
- What is the Endurance Testing in Software Testing?
- Stability Testing in Software Testing
- Testing Documentation in Software Testing
- What is Testing as a Service (TaaS Model) in Software Testing?
- What is meant by Endurance Testing in Software Testing?
- Levels of Testing in Software Testing
- What is Non Destructive Software Testing (NDST)?