- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following statements is incorrect?
(a) All living things require air to breathe.
(b) We can feel air but we cannot see it.
(c) Moving air makes it possible to fly a kite.
(d) Air is present everywhere but not in soil.
Correct Answer: (d) Air is present everywhere but not in soil.
Explanation: Air is omnipresent in nature, hence, it is present everywhere including the soil. This can be proved by a simple activity:
- Take a lump of dry soil is taken in a beaker or a glass.
- Add water to it.
Observation: When water is added to the soil, it displaces the air which is seen in the form of bubbles.
Hence proved that air is present in the soil.
- What is an Air Fryer and how to use an Air Fryer?
- The Electricity-Free Air Conditioner Which Saves Money
- Why is that Air Conditioners consume so much electricity?
- Why do the packets of chips are filled with air?
- Podcasts your video with google hangouts on air
- Magnetic Circuit with Air Gap: Explanation and Examples
- Which is the best air conditioner brand in the price range of Rs.30,000 to Rs.50,000 in India?
- Why do we forget things? Is it normal?
- Which MySQL query can be used with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- What is the synonym statement of SHOW DATABASES with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- How can we see the source code of a particular MySQL stored procedure?
- How can we see the source code of a particular MySQL stored function?
- What are the best English movies of all time that we can see at any time?
- Can we use a comma between MySQL SELECT statements?
- What are some of the best Indian movies of all time that we can see anytime, anywhere?
- How can we see MySQL temporary tables in the list of tables?