- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which linear function of SciPy is used to solve Toeplitz matrix using Levinson Recursion?
The linear function named scipy.linalg.solve_toeplitz is used to solve the Toeplitz matrix equation. The form of this function is as follows −
scipy.linalg.solve_toeplitz(c_or_cr, b, check_finite=True)
This linear function will solve the equation Tx = b for x where T is the Toeplitz matrix.
Below are given the parameters of the function scipy.linalg.solve_toeplitz()
c_or_cr− array_like or tuple of (array_like, array_like)
This parameter is the vector c or tuple of arrays (c, r). Despite the actual shape of c, it will always be converted to a one-dimensional array. If r is not given, the assumption made is r = conjugate(c). Below are given two cases −
v If c is real, the Toeplitz matrix is Hermitian.
v If r is ignored, the first row of this matrix will be [c, r[1:]].
Despite the actual shape of r, it will also be converted to a one-dimensional array.
b− (M,) or (M, K)array_like
This parameter represents the right-hand side matrix in the equation Tx = b.
check_finite− bool, optional
This parameter is used to check whether the input matrices contain only finite numbers or not. We may get some performance gain after disabling it. It may result in problems if the inputs do not contain infinities.
x− (M,) or (M, K) ndarray
It returns the solution of the the Toeplitz matrix equation Tx = b. The shape of the output will depend on the shape of b.
- Which linear function of SciPy is used to solve Toeplitz matrix multiplication using\nFFT?
- Which linear function of SciPy is used to solve triangular matrix equations?
- Which linear function of SciPy is used to solve a banded matrix equation?
- Which linear function of SciPy is used to solve the circulant matrix equation?
- Which linear function of SciPy is used to solve Hermitian positive-definite banded matrix equation?
- How to solve Toeplitz matrix equation using Python SciPy?
- How to solve banded matrix equations using Python SciPy?
- How to solve triangular matrix equations using Python SciPy?
- How to solve a circulant matrix equation using Python SciPy?
- Which SciPy package is used to implement Clustering?
- How to solve Hermitian positive-banded matrix equation using Python SciPy?
- How can we use the SciPy library to solve a Linear equation?
- Solve a linear matrix equation or system of linear scalar equations in Python
- How to check whether the given matrix is a Toeplitz matrix using C#?
- Program to check whether given matrix is Toeplitz Matrix or not in Python