- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the way to practice verbal ability for SSC Bank PO examination?
Bank PO, SSC examinations are some of the popular competitive examinations taken by aspirants who wish to step into a good government job. The syllabus includes questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and General Knowledge.
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability?
Go through the complete syllabus of the particular exam you are planning to take.
Purchase verbal ability books available in the market. You may also get it from someone, or get second-hand books from the market if you do not wish to buy new copies.
Practice each and every concept from these books, and practice those concepts which you find difficult again and again.
Practice whatever concepts you find difficult in that book, from other books such as Arihant Publications or RS Aggarwal.
Purchase previous year's Question papers of SSC, Bank PO, and other exams. This will give you an idea about the exam pattern. Get them solved.
Join some test series of leading coaching institutes and revise all the tests that you had attempted.
Tips to score well
Maintain a rigorous schedule and practice a chapter every day.
Revise topics and solve verbal questions periodically.
You can also try asking your seniors. Intelligent people learn from other people’s mistakes.
Practice not only the questions, but also short tricks related to vocabulary such as learning from root words, and other words in context.
Practice Reading comprehensions from newspaper articles. You may read the articles on your own and predict what kind of questions can be put forth in such a passage.
- Exam Guidelines for Bank Probationary Officers (PO’s)
- What is the meaning of medical examination?
- What is Doomsday Bank?
- What is "Ability to Pay" taxation?
- What is the overload ability of operators in C#
- Tips for Students to Ace any Competitive Examination
- Practice Set for Recurrence Relations
- What is the KBW Bank Index, and how does it work?
- Verbal Arithmetic Puzzle in C++
- What is the simplest way to SSH using Python?
- What is the best way to stop Brain Drain?
- What is the best way to earn money online?
- What is right way to save the natural world?
- Where is World Bank situated and what are its functions?
- What is Cryogenic sleep and can it be put to practice practically?