- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the Scenario Outline keyword in Cucumber?
Scenario Outline is used to replicate the same Scenario with a different data set. Writing the same tests with different values is cumbersome and time taking. For instance,
We can club the above two scenarios with the Scenario Outline.
Thus, we see that a Scenario Outline should be accompanied by keyword Examples. A Scenario Outline is executed once for each of the rows appearing below the Examples segment.
Also, we have seen that the Given step has the <> delimiter. It points to the header of the Examples table. SpecFlow shall put the values within this table before the task of matching a step with a Step Definition.
- What do you mean by Scenario Outline in Cucumber?
- What is the Background keyword in Cucumber?
- What is the Example keyword in Cucumber?
- What is a Test Scenario?
- What is Scenario Analysis and what is its importance?
- What is Cucumber dry run in Selenium?
- What is the const Keyword in C++?
- What is the native keyword in Java for?
- What are the advantages of using Cucumber?
- What are the main file components in Cucumber?
- What is Keyword Driven Testing?
- What is volatile keyword in C++?