- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the procedure to access database users in DBMS?
Let’s see the procedure to access database users in DBMS step by step.
Step 1 − The request from the user is passed to the DBMS user interface, where oracle engine locates the files for the given relation.
The relation is nothing but − table schema
Linking between the records
Step 2 − The file manager will generate the particular file for the given table and process this request to the disk manager.
Step 3 − The disk manager will give the offset address for the given table where the records are stored.
Step 4 − The displacement of a particular block is done from hard disk to the main memory where it will be processed from disk manager to file manager; file manager to data manager and at the end response will be given to the DBMS user interface.
Every time our requirement is passed through the oracle engine where the records are placed, a file is created on the hard disk.
File manager handles the files.
Disk manager indicates the address of the block where the files are placed. Hard Disk located the specific search.
After completion it goes back to the oracle engine.
Suppose, if no records are found then it displays “no row selected” after the query executes.
If records are found then display that record.
This is all done with a query processor.
- What is a database(dbms)?
- What is a multimedia database (DBMS)?
- Explain the different categories of End Users in DBMS?
- What is the basic purpose of a Database Management system(DBMS)?
- Access to the Group Database in Python
- Access to the Password Database in Python
- Access to the Shadow Password Database in Python
- What is the job costing procedure?
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Explain the different types of users who play different roles in DBMS?
- What is the term serializability in DBMS?
- What is the primary index in DBMS?
- Explain the role of the Database Administrator in DBMS?
- What are the different phases of database development Life cycle (DBMS)?
- What is Decomposition in DBMS?