- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the out implicit object in JSP?
The out implicit object is an instance of a javax.servlet.jsp.JspWriter object and is used to send content in a response.
The initial JspWriter object is instantiated differently depending on whether the page is buffered or not. Buffering can be easily turned off by using the buffered = 'false' attribute of the page directive.
The JspWriter object contains most of the same methods as the java.io.PrintWriter class. However, JspWriter has some additional methods designed to deal with buffering. Unlike the PrintWriter object, JspWriter throws IOExceptions.
Following table lists out the important methods that we will use to write boolean char, int, double, object, String, etc.
|Sr.No.||Method & Description|
Print a data type value
Print a data type value then terminate the line with new line character.
Flush the stream.
- What implicit objects are supported by JSP?
- What is the session Object in JSP?
- What is a request object in JSP?
- What is a response object in JSP?
- What is an application Object in JSP?
- What is a config Object in JSP?
- What is a pageContext Object in JSP?
- What is a page object in JSP?
- What is an exception Object in JSP? What type of exceptions can occur in a JSP page?
- What is the use of page object in JSP? Need an example.
- What is the implicit implementation of the interface and when to use implicit implementation of the interface in C#?
- What is implicit wait in Selenium with python?
- What methods of session object is used frequently in JSP and for what purpose?
- What is the difference between implicit and explicit type conversion in C#?
- What is the function of action in JSP?