What is the difference between Object oriented programming and Object based programming?
Many of us have a misconception that Java script is an object oriented language. But, the truth is Java Script is an Object Based Language.
Object Based languages are different from Object Oriented Languages:
Object Based Languages
- Object based languages supports the usage of object and encapsulation.
- They does not support inheritance or, polymorphism or, both.
- Object based languages does not supports built-in objects.
Object Oriented Languages
- Object Oriented Languages supports all the features of Oops including inheritance and polymorphism.
- They support built-in objects.
- C#, Java, VB. Net are the examples of object oriented languages.
Published on 29-Dec-2017 11:35:20