- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the difference between keywords and reserved words in Java?
Keywords in Java convey a special meaning to the compiler therefore, these cannot be used as identifiers. Java provides a set of 50 keywords.
Among the list of key words list mentioned above the key words goto and const are currently not in use. They are reserved words (for the future use).
- Related Articles
- What is the difference between super and this, keywords in Java?
- What is the difference between throw and throws keywords in Java?
- What are Reserved Keywords in Python?
- What are reserved keywords in C#?
- Reserved keywords in C++?
- Difference Between extends and implements keywords in Java
- What is the difference between keywords const and readonly in C#?
- What is the difference between VAR and DYNAMIC keywords in C#?
- What are Reserved Words in Python?
- What is the difference between public, static and void keywords in C#?
- Explain the difference between const and readonly keywords in C#
- What is the difference between Java and Core Java?
- What is the difference between Java and Java EE
- What is the difference between /* */ and /** */ comments in Java?