- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the Deep Web and how to access it?
How do you go to the Deep Web? Accessing these services in a traditional manner is not feasible, opening up a huge market of opportunities for illicit activities and any other work that demands secrecy. It is not as complex as one may believe.
You can't just use a regular browser to access the Deep Web. You need to utilise anonymity software like Tor, which exclusively accesses the deep/dark web. You may access the deep web anonymously with the Tor browser. But it isn't enough; you'll need additional security to safeguard your identity on the dark web because it contains potentially harmful links that might compromise security.
What is the Deep Web?
The Deep Web is part of the World Wide Web whose contents are not indexed by standard web search engines. This is in contrast to the "surface web", which is accessible to anyone using the Internet. Computer-scientist Michael K. Bergman is credited with coining the term in 2001 as a search-indexing term.
Rather than conducting a simple Google search, you should go straight to the source of Deep Web data. The Deep Web is not the same as Dark Web, which is frequently utilised for illegal or anonymous behaviour. This post will show you how to use the Deep Web to discover information and how to properly navigate the Dark Web.
How to access the Deep Web?
You'll need a Tor browser installed on your computer to access the deep web.
To start with, download Tor and install the package on your system.
To finish the procedure, follow the installation instructions.
Open Tor after you've installed it. The Tor browser may now be used to reach the deep web.
This is insufficient; your privacy is not entirely protected. You must use a sophisticated VPN service on the machine from which you access the deep/dark web to double your protection.
Precautions to take before accessing the Deep Web
Despite the fact that the deep web is a paradise for hackers and other persons with a bad reputation, you must maintain security measures to avoid the theft of your personal information. These are a few that you must adhere to.
Turn on your firewall.
Make sure your antivirus and operating system are both up to date.
Don't put your confidence in anyone on the dark web.
To prevent being watched, turn off your camera.
Even if it appears to be safe, never download anything.
Use a VPN (Virtual Private Server) to secure your data if at all feasible.
If you try to visit Deep/Dark websites without utilising a VPN, your IP address might be tracked.
- Difference between Deep Web and Dark Web
- what is web hosting and how does it work?
- Explain the difference between Dark Web Vs Deep Web?
- What is Shallow Copy and how it is different from Deep Copy in C#?
- What is the difference between shallow copy and deep copy in Java?
- What is the difference between baking, roasting, shallow frying and deep frying?
- What is overthinking and how to overcome it?
- What is SignalR and how to use it?
- What is Bluesnarfing and how to prevent it?
- What is CIDR and how it works?
- What is Anxiety Neurosis and how to overcome it?
- What is computer illiteracy and How to treat it
- What is CryptoLocker Ransomware and How to Remove it?
- What is Proprietary Information and How to Protect It?