- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the best desktop configuration for a graphics designer?
If you get your Desktop computer assembled or custom made, here is the configuration that works best for a Graphics Designer.
CPU: Preferably Intel i5 or i7 Processor
Motherboard: get a motherboard that supports 32GB or more Ram and SATA 3.0 and 2TB-4TB HDD
GPU: Prefer NVIDIA instead of a powerful graphics card
Monitors: IPS monitor with a Matte Finish
OS: Best option is Mac OS which can be used on a custom built PC.
- What is the best Python framework for building a desktop application and GUI?
- What is the Best Way to Develop Desktop Applications Using Python?
- Which is best a web designer or a web builder
- What is the best fragrance for men?
- What is the electronic configuration?
- What is the best treatment for Kidney failure?
- What is the best iOS apps for business?
- What is the best iOS app for education?
- What is the Best OS for Java Development?
- What is Yellow Jaundice? What is the best treatment for it?
- What is the best IDE for Java besides Eclipse?
- What is the best IDE for C# on MacOS?
- What is the best IDE for C# on Windows?
- What is the best IDE for C# on Linux?
- What is the best datatype for currencies in MySQL?