- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is lease financing in special financing?
In leasing, the company which leases is called lessor and the user is called lessee. The agreement made between lessor and lessee is called leasing. Different types of leasing are operating lease, financial lease, sale and lease back and leverage lease.
Financial lease is an agreement in which lessor receives lease payments. In this lessor is responsible for maintenance, taxes and insurance. In this there will be substantial transfer of risk and rewards to lessee.
Main features of financial lease are as follows −
- Lessee selects an asset.
- Lessor purchases that asset.
- Lessee uses that asset during the time.
- Lessee pays rentals for using the asset.
- Lessee have an option of acquiring ownership of the asset.
Importance of lease finance is as follows −
- It is easy to get than a loan.
- Company will get tax benefits.
- Flexible way of finance.
A lease is said to be a financial lease if it meets following conditions −
- Asset transfer to the lessee at the end of contract time.
- Lessee can purchase the asset at below par value from lessor.
- Lease plays an important part in asset economic life.
Advantages of lease finance are as follows −
- Initial investment is less.
- Lower monthly payments.
- Tax benefits.
- Acquisition time is fast.
- Corporate growth.
- Fixed rate of financing.
Disadvantages of lease finance are as follows −
- Imposes restrictions on use of asset.
- If lease is not renewed, it will effect business.
- Lesser never become the owner.
- High pay-out obligations.
- What is lease leverage in special financing?
- What is leverage financing in special financing?
- What is operating leverage in special financing?
- What is Subsidized Financing?
- What is acquisition financing?
- What are some forms of Financing Effects?
- Write the difference between leasing and financing.
- Types of Financing Decisions - Investment Decisions, Dividend Policy Decisions
- How does subsidized financing affect the value of a project?
- How to prepare lease account?
- Differentiate between lease and rent
- What is special about string class in Java?
- What is special about the Tirupathi deity?
- What is so special about the great bath in Mohenjo-Daro?