- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is isErrorPage attribute in JSP?
The errorPage attribute tells the JSP engine which page to display if there is an error while the current page runs. The value of the errorPage attribute is a relative URL.
The following directive displays MyErrorPage.jsp when all uncaught exceptions are thrown −
<%@ page errorPage = "MyErrorPage.jsp" %>
The isErrorPage attribute indicates that the current JSP can be used as the error page for another JSP.
The value of isErrorPage is either true or false. The default value of the isErrorPage attribute is false.
For example, the handleError.jsp sets the isErrorPage option to true because it is supposed to handle errors −
<%@ page isErrorPage = "true" %>
- Related Articles
- What is autoFlush attribute in JSP?
- What is contentType attribute in JSP?
- What is errorPage attribute in JSP?
- What is extends attribute in JSP?
- What is import attribute in JSP?
- What is info attribute in JSP?
- What is isThreadSafe attribute in JSP?
- What is language attribute in JSP?
- What is session attribute in JSP?
- What is isELIgnored Attribute in JSP?
- What is isScriptingEnabled Attribute in JSP?
- What is a buffer attribute in JSP?
- What do the id and scope attribute mean in the action elements in JSP?
- How can I create custom tag in JSP which can accept attribute from parent jsp page?
- What is a request object in JSP?