- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is Evolutionary technologies?
An evolutionary algorithm is evolutionary AI-based computer software that solves issues by employing processes that mimic the behaviors of living things. As such, it needs mechanisms that are generally related to biological evolution, including reproduction, mutation, and recombination.
An example of data extraction and transformation tools is the ETL-EXTRACT tool suite from evolutionary technologies. Extraction is the service of extracting information from a source system for additional help in a data warehouse environment. It is the first procedure of the ETL process. After the extraction, this data can be changed and loaded into the data warehouse.
The process of data extraction contains the retrieval of information from messy data sources. The data extracts are loaded into the staging operation of the relational database. Hence extraction logic is utilized and the source system is asked for data using software programming interfaces.
This product automates and expedites the migration of data between dissimilar storage environments, potentially allowing organizations to save up to 93% of time and cost. It enables users to −
- It can populate and maintain data warehouses.
- It is used to integrate disparate systems.
- It can migrate data to new databases, applications, and platforms.
- It can move to new architectures, such as distributed client-server.
The ETL-EXTRACT tool suite is a flexible solution that −
It can support data collection, conversion, and migration from a variety of platforms, OS, and DBMS to any other.
It can be automatically generated and executes programs in appropriate languages for source and target platforms.
It provides a metadata facility that allows users to track information about stored data.
It provides a graphical interface that allows users to indicate how to move data, through a simple point and click interaction.
Components of ETL-EXTRACT tool suite −
- The ETL-EXTRACT executive.
- The ETL-EXTRACT workset browser.
- The ETL-EXTRACT metadata facility.
- The metadata store database.
- The metadata exchange library.
The key feature of this tool is its ability to support conditional data selection and transformation that can be done programmatically. It also provides a broad range of metadata management options. The ETL-EXTRACT tool suite consists of two sets of productivity tools −
Master toolset − The environment editor allows the specification of each different platform and system OS.
The schema editor provides easy access for browsing or updating schema information.
The grammar editor offers a simplified means for defining customized condition
The template editor enables rapid specification of programming rules to shape the way data retrieval, conversion, and populate programs.
Conversion editor − It allows users to −
It is used to create programs that test and transform data.
It can merge data from multiple systems to generate a new database.
It can be used to retrieve data from one or more databases or file formats.
It can populate any number of DBMS or file formats.
- What is evolutionary process of cellular networks?
- What are WAN network technologies?
- Emerging Technologies of 2017
- What are the technologies an IT student should learn?
- What are the different access technologies in computer networks?
- What are the most popular wireless internet access technologies?
- Technologies Commonly Used by Startups
- what are the evolving technologies in mobile app development space
- Artificial intelligence its top 10 technologies
- Top 10 Augmented Reality (AR) Technologies
- Types of Wireless/Mobile Computing Technologies
- Disruptive technologies to lookout for in 2017
- Top 10 Technologies related to Artificial Intelligence
- What are the technologies that provide imperative levels of protection against unknown attacks?
- What is Java API and what is its use?